• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Blink 182 Album

thealigator

Registered Member
There is due to be a new Blink 182 album released on the 1st of July. I have just been listening to the first single on Spotify and it is okay but nothing that has blown me away as such, it can be heard here:

What do you think? Are you a Blink fan? Are you bothered about them coming back? I will give the album a proper listen to upon release but I do worry they are a band I love in my teens but now they need to hang up their instruments.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I fucking LOVED blink when I was growing up. I really like this single. I don't expect them to be the same band they were when I was a teen. But this is something I could listen to on repeat. So yeah, I'm really excited. I doubt I'll buy the album, though.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Always liked blink but it's gonna feel so strange not hearing Tom DeLonge on that record. Will definitely give it a listen.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
So... innocuous? Disney? And the point is...?
Cool song title. It so totally does work...

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I liked Blink as a teenager when they were popular, but never enough to buy an album for some reason. Now with Tom gone (even though Alkaline Trio is good) it's hard to feel enthusiastic about new music because their hearts may not be in it in the same way. Also, I may be wrong but Travis has always come across as a cocky a-hole lol.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Travis used to be for sure haha. I think since the plane accident he's mellowed out but that might have just been the one interview I saw.

Anyway, the single is very good. I am a fan but not my favorite or anything. I doubt I buy the album but eh, the single is good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crypticshock Hockey 5
Dekzper Music 11
dtctvholmes Introductions 12
Merc Art & Creative 4
Xeilo Music 28