New avy/sig

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Merc, Aug 12, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Nothing amazing, just a change since another user jacked my Jack Sparrow theme. So now, it's Gregory House, main character from the show House M.D. I suggest watching it, great show.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

YES! house is the shit

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That user that jacked your theme is ME..Yay

The new sig u got looks cool so does avatar, and I do watch House and you gotta change your title to "Lord of the hospital"

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Nnnuuuu! I am so gonna miss the Jack Sparrow that u use to have ;_; Does that mean u want a new userbar or something to accompany the new theme then >>; But anyway I like the saying u have in the sig, it's serious and funny at the same time I think. Gregory got a serious expression on his face, that kinda reminds me of how u act most of the time lol.

Head of Diagnostics is so much a better title for him. "Lord of the Hospital" Doesn't sound right and really wouldn't go with the way his set looks....
    But Serbs....u should be smited for taking his theme! I am so gonna miss that theme ><;

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

for some reason that guy looks like the dude from coldplay at first glance.

6. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

it looks like that dude from mad tv no??

----> [​IMG]

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Nice avi and sig. Yeah, House rocks the shit. He's a god among gods.

8. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

House is a kickass show.

However, it's unfortunate that you had to change because another member had to jack your style. That's sorry.

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Really now Fresh -_-;;; That just makes it sounds worse than what it already is ><;