New avy/sig

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nothing amazing, just a change since another user jacked my Jack Sparrow theme. So now, it's Gregory House, main character from the show House M.D. I suggest watching it, great show.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
That user that jacked your theme is ME..Yay

The new sig u got looks cool so does avatar, and I do watch House and you gotta change your title to "Lord of the hospital"

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Nnnuuuu! I am so gonna miss the Jack Sparrow that u use to have ;_; Does that mean u want a new userbar or something to accompany the new theme then >>; But anyway I like the saying u have in the sig, it's serious and funny at the same time I think. Gregory got a serious expression on his face, that kinda reminds me of how u act most of the time lol.

Head of Diagnostics is so much a better title for him. "Lord of the Hospital" Doesn't sound right and really wouldn't go with the way his set looks....
But Serbs....u should be smited for taking his theme! I am so gonna miss that theme ><;

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
House is a kickass show.

However, it's unfortunate that you had to change because another member had to jack your style. That's sorry.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Dr. Fresh said:
House is a kickass show.

However, it's unfortunate that you had to change because another member had to "jack" your style. That's sorry.

Really now Fresh -_-;;; That just makes it sounds worse than what it already is ><;