• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

new auction

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
Ok first hi all im kinda back because i have been way busy with the new piercing studio and it is up and running and paying for itself just 2 months in which aint to bad.

I am thinking of re-listing my old "advertise your business thru our business" because in the near future I am shooting a documentary in London all about my records as well as I have been contacted by Ripleys that I am in there new book and they want me to do there ad campain for them so lots of exposure.

to boot GP told me to relist because i had listed this originally 1 day before the pope died so noone was buying anything.

so let me know what ya think...

I was thinking of a reserve of 10-15000

B "THP" M

Nanner

Registered Member
Hi and welcome back! GREAT about the business! WOW in 2 months is amazing! Congrats!

I'd say go for it.....watcha got to lose (besides listing fees that is)

I love London but as of this morning it looks like it could be a scary place! When do you head there?

Hmmm since you can't decided between 10 or 15 for a reserve how about 12? Or lucky 13? :D

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi pin long time..Good luck on your auction, happy to hear that your shop is going well. I would definately relist if GP is interested in you..Hey is it the american Ripleys or UK Ripleys that you are in?
Good luck and I'll be watching.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey pin, I agree with Nanner, the only thing you're losing is the listing fee! Go for it.....we're all here to support ya! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Yeah what they said...I will watch for ya!!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Hmmm since you can't decided between 10 or 15 for a reserve how about 12? Or lucky 13? :D
Yep Yep!! 13 seems perfect for this! I guess this pretty much guarantees that you'll be selling to the most sought after buyer on all of eBay!!
Congratulations! Pin! Ill make sure to be watching! YAY!! :D

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
A quote from the auction "A GOLDEN oppurtunity for you to advertise in my PALACE and put a .COM on my shop!"

I will post as soon the the london fiasco settles down

B "THP" M

p.s.

anyone that has great luck with writing/watchers/hits wanna help out with mine (I can be drab and boring i think) and make a few bucks if it sells?

B "THP" M

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
GP is good about those things. I had mine auction relisted several times and revised before they picked it up... what is your auction .... since you are the first permanant ad logo for gp who it feel now to have a female to do what you did?
but you beat her by a million miles that for sure.............nani

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
selling ad space on every thing in my life...business cards/shop shirts/world records/ect for LIFE!

B "THP" M