New Auction Site for Human Ad Space!

bodybillboardz

Registered Member
Well, I just launched Body Bidz, an online auction site for Human Ad Space! I am really excited about it, an online destination for businesses wanting to promote in this innovative manner and those willing to be walking billboards.

There will be a press release tomorrow, so if you are wanting to promote business' brand, product, or website, get your auction up! There will be tons of traffic after the release. In addition, there is a $5 credit to your account!

Hi,

I wanted to give an update on the launch progress. I have been contacted by the David Lawrence Show and will be doing an hour live radio interview tonight (4/8) 7 pm pacific. His show highlights pop culture, tech, movies, music, TV, humor, morals, ethics and politics. I am excited, it will be fun. An hour though, whew! XM 152 Extreme, Sirius 148 Talk Central, and local Chicago, San Fransisco, and Portland.

So far, the press release has been picked up by tens of thousands, and hundreds of media outlets. Those of you that are interested in promoting for businesses in this manner, I thought I would give you a heads up, so you can get your auction up on the site and be seen.

There is a $5 credit, so nothing to lose, FREE for a couple of auctions!

Take care, have a great weekend!

Melinda

Last edited: