• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Auction Idea... I need help.....

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I have this x-ray that I aquired from the hospital I use to work at...this is a unusual pelvic x-ray of a man.....I have seen x-rays not go for much on ebay...but I think this one is the top of them all.....I was finaly able to get some good pictures of it as I don't have a scanner....so I had to put it in a window to take the pics...they turned out pretty good.....

What I am wondering is..if the person that had this x-ray taken see's this can I get sued???? I do know all about the HIPPA laws....but I aquired this way before that took effect andddddddd I have taken the persons name off the x-ray....also this is owned by me as I paid for this copy.....

I mean I do not see someone saying..."HEY THATS MY X-RAY" as they would only be showing the world what they have done and what they are doing...would be a total embarassment to the man......I just don't want to get sued...lol

I could say I don't know where it came from instead of saying I aquired it from the hospital I worked at.....

what do you all think???/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm sure it will be fine. I think I have a pretty good idea what the x-ray will show, can't wait to see if I'm right....if so, then HECK YES, this will do well!

TGirl

Registered Member
I need a catchy title....something that will make people look
and should I list it featured and start it out at .99???? I guess it would be a risk to take....