New Auction, but NOT on Ebay

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I posted an Auction on a different site. Before I say anything else about it, are we allowed to talk about other Auction sights we might be using? Or is this strickly Ebay?

DUHHHH READ JENNIFER!
Ok just saw thats ok in here.......

This site a friend emailed me is called blujay.com and it is free to list in there AND you can run your auction for up to 180 days!! You can list up to four pictures all for free!

I am trying it and have listed an auction with them, which I can not plug in here :) but if you look on blujay I am selling under the same name as ebay babedoll71.

Check it out!

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I posted an Auction on a different site. Before I say anything else about it, are we allowed to talk about other Auction sights we might be using? Or is this strickly Ebay?

DUHHHH READ JENNIFER!
Ok just saw thats ok in here.......

This site a friend emailed me is called blujay.com and it is free to list in there AND you can run your auction for up to 180 days!! You can list up to four pictures all for free!

I am trying it and have listed an auction with them, which I can not plug in here :) but if you look on blujay I am selling under the same name as ebay babedoll71.

Check it out!

Will go check it out! GOOD LUCK!!!

I looked at the auction..Good luck! It seems weird to view an auction not on EBay! Kudos to you for going outside the "box"! I wish you the best!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Feel free to post all auctions in the auction showcase, regardless of what site they are on. We are in no way strictly eBay, and in fact we encourage people to try other sites as well. :)

Nanner

Registered Member
Seems like a pretty cool site. From what I saw (I only looked at a few catagories) it's pretty much a buy it now type deal? I ALMOST bought a dress for my little one.....yeah just what she needs....more clothes! (but HEY! It was a brand new $20 dress for 7 bucks)! :) Nice amount of things for sale....will be interesting to see how many hits you get and a general idea of how much traffic the site has vs the number of sellers. I really only noticed the little kid dress one but am I correct in there is no feedback (or anything like it) on this site?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hmm that is a good question and of course me being the most observant person that I am, (rolling eyes at myself) I dont see how I could have missed seeing that! LOL

Let me go look and see!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Seems like a pretty cool site. From what I saw (I only looked at a few catagories) it's pretty much a buy it now type deal? I ALMOST bought a dress for my little one.....yeah just what she needs....more clothes! (but HEY! It was a brand new $20 dress for 7 bucks)! :) Nice amount of things for sale....will be interesting to see how many hits you get and a general idea of how much traffic the site has vs the number of sellers. I really only noticed the little kid dress one but am I correct in there is no feedback (or anything like it) on this site?

Ok nanner just remember i didnt send you to that site. :lol: if you buy anything i went and checked it out looks odd .but im still there looking

nani1987

Registered Member
I with you I am use to ebay but I like overstock because of the fees are cheaper than ebay. So I will stick with both......... but I will check out the other one.. why not never know...... It may catch on and be in the future with fees to list.
I heard of a new like paypal site greenzap I think it is called it suppose to be launched in june and they will give you $25.00 credit and you get more credit the more you reffer or something like that.. they are based in la jolla ca. I heard it on overstock radio yesterday... they are suppose to be intergrating with ebay,overstock and yahoo from what I heard... anyway don't quote me, but I know it something like I said and wrote...
Nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
I with you I am use to ebay but I like overstock because of the fees are cheaper than ebay. So I will stick with both......... but I will check out the other one.. why not never know...... It may catch on and be in the future with fees to list.
I heard of a new like paypal site greenzap I think it is called it suppose to be launched in june and they will give you $25.00 credit and you get more credit the more you reffer or something like that.. they are based in la jolla ca. I heard it on overstock radio yesterday... they are suppose to be intergrating with ebay,overstock and yahoo from what I heard... anyway don't quote me, but I know it something like I said and wrote...
Nani
yes you are right on the greenzap i signed up and got the 25.00 credit it works just like paypal