New auction - Abe Lincoln

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by wolvergambit, May 3, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Why does my chicken always look like chicken? LOL.
    I say Abe for sure!

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL LOL LOL VERY Clever! hehe.........I added you to my watch list and BTW congrads on doing so well on your smoking victims auction!!!

I'm holding out for a Anna Nicole Smith chicken! hehe

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

well i never get that lucky i think im gonna go check out the neigbors chickens to see what i can find :grin: i dont think he will miss any

5. wolvergambit

I never look at food the same way anymore! Every chip, every piece of chicken , you name it, I inspect it. LOL

Well, I finally got a reply from the high bidder on the Rick's auction. Actually it was an email from the mother. It seems that her son had placed a bid on it without her knowledge. I should of listened to Andrew and cancelled the bid. Anyways, I have sent a second chance offer to the second high bidder and will wait and see if I get a reply.

I was kind of hoping that Golden Palace would of stepped in at the last minute, but no such luck.

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ohhh Noooo!!! That is just not right! I'm sorry! I hope that the second chance bidder was serious!!

7. wolvergambit

I thought it was too good to be true. I have send a second chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder, but have not heard back anything as of yet. Keeps fingers crossed!!!!!!

If everyone could please add this auction to their watched lists I would appreciate it!!

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  8. precision

precision Registered Member

I added the chicken...one of these days I just know I'm gonna find one that looks like Jimmy Hoffa

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

These are funny to me......so when you buy these peices of food that looks like someone...then what??? How do you preserve it??? Where do you display it??? How do you tell your friends and family that you bought chicken that looks like the president for high dollar's on ebay????
    I will add this to my watch list....very interesting to me...
    ~Trina~