New at Forum

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi everybody! :) Sure glad I found this place! :D I was looking for a forum that had info on all kinds of things, not just video games or models or whatever. I like those and music and growing tropical plants and etc! Looks like a super place to find out about lots of stuff!

Yeah, one of the reasons I love this place is because you can post about absolutely anything you could think of. Welcome to GF! See you around.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Thanx Rebeccaaa! I'll see ya around! And with all this great stuff, looks like I'll be around for a long time *grins*!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well that's great news, we always need new members to give their input on certain topics. It's what keeps this place so interesting.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Thanx for the great welcomes! Lol on the "turn 18" Rebeccaaa! There's great video game stuff & that's awesome enough!
Have figured out a lot of stuff but there's some things i dont understand yet. I understand "may not edit your posts" but not "may not post attachments". Does that mean I cant put photos in my posts yet? Also, read about "posting sprees". Are those good or bad? Also saw VIP Subscription but dont know what "subscriptions" are.
Rebeccaaa: Thanx on the "Christmas Cookies" thread "way to dodge" thing! Really try to make cookies in a skillet? Just butterscotch. Already found out ya cant do cookies in skillets.

Have figured out a lot of stuff but there's some things i dont understand yet. I understand "may not edit your posts" but not "may not post attachments". Does that mean I cant put photos in my posts yet? Also, read about "posting sprees". Are those good or bad? Also saw VIP Subscription but dont know what "subscriptions" are.
Yeah, attachments are things such as pictures/photos etc, you'll be able to do that kinda thing when you hit 25 posts (or maybe 50, I can't remember).

Posting spree is simply the number of days in a row on which have posted at least once. So yes, it's a positive thing. Unless you reach over 100 (or 500 cough Icegoat/EEB) in which case it becomes a sad thing. (Just kidding guise)

VIP subscription is basically where you pay to.. well.. subscribe to the site for a certain length of time. It gives you access to more features, which you can read about here:
http://www.generalforum.com/site-news/introducing-gf-v-i-p-membership-37464.html

Also note that you will become a premium member when you reach 500 posts, and that is free. If you're interested in reading more about the benefits of premium membership, check this out:
http://www.generalforum.com/site-news/premium-membership-benefits-info-2382.html

Dekzper

Registered Member
Rebeccaaa, thanx for all the great help :). Guess I shouldn't have much trouble about posting spree stuff. No way I could ever think up 100 posts in one day :-o. And thanx for the links, too!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Help! I accidentally made duplicate posts in the General Discussions "How do you deal with criticism?" thread & don't know what to do. I got an "error" page when I tried to post. When I tried again, it gave me a "duplicated post" thing. I don't have permission yet to edit my posts. Is there something I should do?