• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

New Anime member. Requested by Vince

T

The Realist

Vince actually asked me to join up here and try to make his forum better. So here I am and I plan to try and be active and give off some news of the Anime Commmunity.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome The realist. I am glad that I finnaly convinced you to join LOL. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I also hope you'll find the Anime Section interesting if not make it happen(joking). Anywho I'll see you around.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the boards have fun.;)

T

The Realist

Thanx guys, I will most likely since I have work to do.

D

Dranigus

The Realist said:
Vince actually asked me to join up here and try to make his forum better. So here I am and I plan to try and be active and give off some news of the Anime Commmunity.
And as officially welcoming you to the board, I'll be giving you your first negative karma thingy.

T

The Realist

Ah so registering on here is a bad thing, thats what your saying correct? lol honestly the karma thing, keep it negative. The more negatives, the more people will know ya. So...*Thumps up* ^_^

B

barfootboards

Dranigus said:
The Realist said:
And as officially welcoming you to the board, I'll be giving you your first negative karma thingy.
gay

and welcome, i liek your sig and ava so right off the bat i like you haha

T

The Realist

lol aww its ok if he wanted to give me bad rep, I don't mind. I prefer talking to people through messengers because then, everyone will know me. Sometimes on message boards, people get the wrong impression of me. So I tend to be happy and politeful as much as I can. So its ok.

If you like the sigs, wait til later on. Today is Friday and I change up every Friday by banners. You may see the other one later on. But thanx anyways haha, its nice to get comments and compliments nowadays. Feels like I'm myself 3 years ago.

S

SOAD2k8

The Realist said:
...and so was everyone else

Welcome to you!