Never say Never

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Sep 7, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Spinoff thread....

How often do you say "I'll never...."

What were the things you said you'll never do but end up doing anyway, to your or other's surprise, in the future?

*I'll post my answer later; just wanted to throw the Q out there before I forget to thread it, haha.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I told my self many of times.. I will never drink again. lol. Obviously it was a lie.

3. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I never say "I'll never" :lol:
    I hardly ever use the phrase.
    I can think of one thing which I said I'll never do again, and I didn't keep my word...

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, i've never ever said that I would never drink again. I've told myself that I am never ever drinking a certain kind of alcohol again and i've stuck to that, but I couldn't ever utter the words of never drinking anything at all again. :D

I've told myself i'd never trust anyone right of the bat, and i've stuck to that. After been screwed over by pretty much everyone i've trusted you learn not to :-/

Other than that I really don't say "I will never..."

5. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I've said I'm never drinking again after a bad night. But... I just can't help it. Haha. :) I've also done the whole "I'll never take him back, I swear" thing, but didn't stick to that either.

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

When I was younger, I said I'd never get a tattoo because I would never be able to decide on one thing to have forever and because it would hurt so much.

Here I am, four tattoos later... :lol:

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

when i was younger i used to say it about many things.
    i thought i would keep the word. but i see i'm not good at keeping words as you never know what life brings you.
    so i hardly every use it now.
    so i never say "never".

oh ... i just said it. :shifteyes:

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Whenever I eat Chinese food I always feel so full to the point I could be sick. It's because they give you such massive portions and because it's so nice I just want to eat as much as I can. Each time I am sat down rubbing my tummy and praying I won't be sick, I always say I'll never eat Chinese food again. I give in eventually though.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought this was going to be a thread announcing Bliss's facebook page.

There isn't a whole lot that I've said I'd never do. I have vowed to never shop at Wal-Mart and I had to violate that rule one time when I had a nasty gash on my leg and needed to buy a pair of sweatpants to wear to work the next day and couldn't find anything at Meijer. That's about all I can think of.

Bliss likes this.
  10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've said several times that I'll never drink again and I always do, but I don't think that's to anyone's surprise.

Bliss likes this.