• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Never liked doing these....

Scott75

Registered Member
I'm mostly into JFK conspiracy theories, but I also have delved a bit into the whole Trilateral Commision/Bilderberg/Freemasons New World Order thing.
------
I agree with you about the Occupy movement being our best hope.
I've also read up a bit on the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergers.. they were certainly fairly prominent in the book I read concerning Secret Societies from Jim Marrs titled "Rule by Secrecy". Incidentally, Jim Marrs' first book, titled "Crossfire", which I read in part, is an authorative book concerning the JFK assassination and was one of the 2 books used by Oliver Stone when he was producing his JFK movie, starring Kevin Costner. I've also have heard some of the Freemasons.

I admit, however, that I haven't researched these subjects too much in a while, although I have begun to look a little further into secret organizations recently. What do you think about 9/11? Also, would it be ok if I transferred our conversation over to a thread I've started concerning conspiracy theories in "Other News"?

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
hey dude! welcome, that's pretty cool. I like reading about conspiracy theories, but I tend to shy away because I'm so gullible that I read one and believe it, and then could read one trying to prove the opposite of the last one, and I believe it.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I take it that Dekz is the resident conspiracy theorist ;)?
That's me. Welcome to the forum! :D I'm not really shifty. I just believe that our best hope is to elect more penguinz than giraffes. :nod: That way, I can win the giraffes vs. penguinz poll and the planet will be saved from the zombies from the gap between dimensions! :yahoo:

But yeah, there's tons of debates about conspiracies and OWS supporters! :D I'm all over OWS and I know it works cause I'm occupying my room and not even dad can get in, yay!
We have tons of other sections to discuss anything you ever wanna discuss too.
Btw, what kind of music do you like? We have an epic music section. :nod: Is it snowing there? I love snow!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hello and welcome to GF. I am sure you'll find your place in our MD section.

Nice to have you with us!

Scott75

Registered Member
hey dude! welcome, that's pretty cool. I like reading about conspiracy theories, but I tend to shy away because I'm so gullible that I read one and believe it, and then could read one trying to prove the opposite of the last one, and I believe it.
Hey Iris :). I started out like that myself, atleast in regards to the pentagon attack on 9/11. However, given enough time, I think you can begin to sort out the wheat from the chaff; you just have to look carefully through the evidence. I'm not going to tell you that I know every answer, even on 9/11, which I've studied for years. But as time goes by, the truth begins to shine through; the reason for this is that the truth can be seen from many different angles and still remain consistent, whereas untruths do the reverse: the more angles you look at it from, the more clear it becomes that it contradicts itself. Anyway, I've started a thread regarding alternate narratives over in the "other news/discussion" forum if you'd like to take a look :).
------
I take it that Dekz is the resident conspiracy theorist ;)?
That's me. Welcome to the forum! :D I'm not really shifty. I just believe that our best hope is to elect more penguinz than giraffes. :nod: That way, I can win the giraffes vs. penguinz poll and the planet will be saved from the zombies from the gap between dimensions! :yahoo:
Laugh :)

But yeah, there's tons of debates about conspiracies and OWS supporters! :D I'm all over OWS and I know it works cause I'm occupying my room and not even dad can get in, yay!
Lol :)

We have tons of other sections to discuss anything you ever wanna discuss too. Btw, what kind of music do you like? We have an epic music section. :nod:
I like a lot of music, laugh :). This is most of what's on my most current playlist:
A fair amount of songs that were on various episodes of the Bleach anime (Here to stay, Compassion, Invasion, Soundscape to Ardor to name a few)

Another Night by the Real McCoy
The Zeitgeist film theme music
The English Patient film theme music
Comptune d'une autre Midi (a piece from the Amelie film)
Kilie Minogue's "Can't get you out of my head"

A few on my older 'current' list:
No Doubt's "It's my life"
Theme music of "The Illusionist" film
Hyjal song from the "World of Warcraft" game
Gareth Emery's "Sanctuary"

A while back, I actually categorized the different types of music I like. I put it up on my web page (available on request). Here's what's on that page:

70s
classical
country
dance
jazz
new age
rap/hip hop
reggae
rock & pop (a-d)
rock & pop (e-h)
rock & pop (i-o)
rock & pop (p-s)
rock & pop (t-z)
romantic

As you can see, I like a fair amount of 'rock and pop', lol :).

Is it snowing there? I love snow!
Cool :). I like snow too. Used to make snow forts and big snow balls when I was a kid. It's not snowing now, but there's certainly snow on the ground.
------
Hello and welcome to GF. I am sure you'll find your place in our MD section.

Nice to have you with us!
Thanks Bliss :). I see you're quite the poker player :cool:
------
You will love General Forum then!

Hope you have a great time with us!
Ty Aleks. Well, it certainly seems I've gotten off to a good start :).

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't really read up on any conspiracy theories, but it sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts around here. Welcome!

Dekzper

Registered Member
@ Scott. Totally cool! :D With a music list like that you can def make a difference in the music section. I hope we get some snow but so far no. :( But yeah, I'd def like to check out your music blog! I'm all over music!

Scott75

Registered Member
I haven't really read up on any conspiracy theories, but it sounds interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing your posts around here. Welcome!
Ty :). I've started a thread over in the "Other News" forum called "Alternate historical narratives" which is definitely including conspiracy theories, laugh :).
------
@ Scott. Totally cool! :D With a music list like that you can def make a difference in the music section.
Thanks. I think I'll check out that music forum.

I hope we get some snow but so far no. :( But yeah, I'd def like to check out your music blog! I'm all over music!
Well, it's not quite a blog.. more like a web page. But I'll be sending you the link momentarily :)

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hey Iris :). I started out like that myself, atleast in regards to the pentagon attack on 9/11. However, given enough time, I think you can begin to sort out the wheat from the chaff; you just have to look carefully through the evidence. I'm not going to tell you that I know every answer, even on 9/11, which I've studied for years. But as time goes by, the truth begins to shine through; the reason for this is that the truth can be seen from many different angles and still remain consistent, whereas untruths do the reverse: the more angles you look at it from, the more clear it becomes that it contradicts itself. Anyway, I've started a thread regarding alternate narratives over in the "other news/discussion" forum if you'd like to take a look :).
awesome! I will have to check it out. I've always found them really interesting. especially regarding 9/11, like how Bush knew it was going to happen, or even how it was the government that did it.