• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Never Gonna Do

Dabs

Registered Member
What is something you would like to do in your life time, that you are pretty certain you will never get the opportunity to do it? So, you just keep it a life long 'dream'- but can still have hope :)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Work at Pixar Animation Studios. It's pretty much a life goal of mine, but I doubt I will ever actually get there. That place is pretty much the best of the best in the whole world.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Punch my manager in the FACE. I hate the guy.

A more serious answer would be meeting Jim Carrey or Queens Of The Stone Age. If only to shake their hands for bringing me so much joy.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Visit 48 states of the US on a continuous road trip. I go through phases of thinking "I'm definitely going to do this some day" and then "it's unrealistic and pointless when I've already visited most of them already, individually".

I just think it would be awesome, and something I've wanted to do for a really long time now. But there's lots of things that would get in the way, so I'm doubting it more and more.

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I always wanted to be an actress, but it's just such a tough industry to crack. It's one of those things I would love to do, but I'm not gonna spend 10 years of my life waitressing for peanuts or whatever so I have time to go to auditions and whatnot. If I get a lucky break one day, I'll take it no doubt, but in the time it would take me to get into the industry successfully, I would rather work towards a realistic career than work some dead end job.

Impact

V.I.P.
I would love to be a successful musician. I know it will never happen though. I don't even play a damn instrument at this point (soon to change, as soon as I get funds)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
1. Hike the three major long trails in the U.S. Each is over 2,000 miles long.

2. Run my own microbrewery.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
-I've always wanted to become a singer
-Travel around the world in a 6 month period of time.
-Meet a few of my favorite artists.