Never before has a boy wanted more

Bliss

Sally Twit
Has anyone seen Oliver! in the theatre? I won tickets so I'm dragging my boyfriend along this weekend. It's really exciting actually. It's in London, includes a hotel with breakfast and a pre-theatre dinner! The hotel is a four star hotel and the restaurant is a high rated French one. :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Has anyone seen Oliver! in the theatre? I won tickets so I'm dragging my boyfriend along this weekend. It's really exciting actually. It's in London, includes a hotel with breakfast and a pre-theatre dinner! The hotel is a four star hotel and the restaurant is a high rated French one. :)
Wow!

I'm jealous! Oliver! is amazing. When I saw it at the west end it blew me away!

Are you thinking of catching another one while you're there? I recommend Avenue Q.

:)

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Ticket win is win. Some unforgettable songs from the show's creator Lionel Bart make Oliver! one of the best musicals of all time.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Wow!

I'm jealous! Oliver! is amazing. When I saw it at the west end it blew me away!

Are you thinking of catching another one while you're there? I recommend Avenue Q.

:)
Just Oliver! is on the cards. It's free and I don't plan on spending a penny. I've never been to the theatre before so I'm sure I'll watch others in future. Never heard of Avenue Q.