• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Never Again

Dragon

V.I.P.
There was a memo going around this morning so I wanted to share this all with you.

On Wednesday of this week, at 2 minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning (I am also going to add afternoon) the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.
------
That was from an email that our office got today

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, that's pretty cool. Similar coincidences will happen still though.

For example: 06:06:06 06/06/06, up until 2059. :)

Then there are different ways to list the date.. A popular one is YY/MM/DD. That leaves a can of worms open itself.

Nice coincidence though. Yours is one of the coolest I have heard of.

leopard22

Registered Member
Yeah, I heard about that on the news. The anchors were talking about it while they were doing their "let's make small talk to use up the time leftover" thing one night.

A few too many 6s in there for me, Andrew. Just finished reading the DaVinci Code and have these things on my mind. I put off getting it until it came out in paperback and even then I almost resisted. Too much hype about it. I thought it was OK, but I hated the ending.

Anyone else? I know this is off topic, so maybe I'll start a new thread.