• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neuroscience is amazing!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder what kind of implications this would have if it could be done without the wires. Could you force someone to do something they didn't want to do?

I do think this is amazing it could help those that are paralyzed use their limbs.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
While all that sounds good, I'm afraid this is more likely the future of neuroscience technology...

Welcome to the future

Science is in reality working hard on mind-reading technology, and some breakthroughs have been made that are actually a little disturbing. Of course some of the progenitors of this type of technology is under development for the purpose of controlling artificial limbs and giving more freedom to handicapped individuals, but there is also a computer that is designed not for reading rudimentary brain states for controlling robotic limbs, but actually reading the specific thoughts of an individual, and the current version of this system can in fact get a general read on ideas as they are being consciously conceived. If this technology continues to evolve, it is not inconceivable that within your lifetime your inner thoughts may skimmed like a credit card.

Early Mind reading Technology

- Cham

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That sound scary Cham. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Rapier

V.I.P.
With all the advances how do neuroscientists not speak out against neurotoxins in drugs and vaccines?

Rapier

V.I.P.
I wasn't expecting the truth.:(