Nets Lose Krstic For The Season

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What's up with Serbs getting injured in every single game. There must be a curse going on. Nenad is going to sit out for a long time and I don't think he will play as he used to. He is a very talented and brilliant player. I am not suprised that he is going to miss out for the whole season. It's hard to heal from this kind of injury. And I never knew he was rated 2nd in Nets point makers. He has been a impressive player this year.

3. DaKidAce

DaKidAce Guest

The Nets chances of making noise in the east just took a shot when we herd this news, we need to make a trade for a big man or our season is done.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Nenad is a solid big who can shoot the mid-range ball, replacing him wont be easy but it has to be done.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He'll be miss that's for sure, but the Nets still have the Big Three in Carter, RJ and Jason Kidd, don't get me wrong Nenad was a big piece of the puzzle and he'll be miss, but I still believe they have great to win the Atlantic division. Also I was watching that game, and when I saw him go down, and see him in pain like this, I knew he was going to be out for awhile. He'll be miss.