• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NetFlix or Blockbuster

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have tried netflix and it's ok..Most of the movies are messed up(I've even gotten them broken)afthe being on a wait list for 2 months.The oldre movies half of them are so messed up they won't play..So now I'm going to try Blockbuster.
If blockbuster doesn't work it's back to viedo rentals ..what do you think ...

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I havent tried any of the "mail order" video rental places, but it sounds like its not the best way to go. but then again, the "store" rentals are not much beter... but its usually the store trying to stick it to you, instead of the "online place"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Let me tell you they all suck!!!!! :alien: :( :alien: :( Same problem as netflix..I think i will have to go back to the old way.. :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: Now I hope that Gamefly is better..Mabey I will have better luck with games.. :D