• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Netflix Live Streaming

BigBob

Registered Member
Just wondering if anyone has tried it out yet? I think it's great. You can't watch every movie, but it's great all the television shows that you can watch.. and all of the movies they have on it.

Impact

V.I.P.
It seems every single person on my friends list has Netflix through their xbox's. I wish I could get it here.

BigBob

Registered Member
Ah, that's right.. when you first get it, it says you have to be in the United States (and Canada I believe). They should work on expanding the company to other countries. They'd make a shit ton more.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's pretty awesome. I had netflix anyway so being able to watch it on xbox was a major bonus.

Oh, and if you have it and you're interested, there's a Netflix thread in the movies section where we recommend movies to each other.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Yeah, I use that. It's pretty awesome.