Net Neutrality Repealed

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Net Neutrality was repealed this last week. What are your thoughts on this?

What’s Next After the Repeal of Net Neutrality

Do you buy into the warnings that ISPs will start limiting access to certain types of websites or slowing things down as they please? Do you think it's all just scare tactics? There's definitely truth on both sides of the arguments and there are stories out there to prove that this should be taken seriously, no matter what political party you align with.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm just glad that so far, we won't have to worry about this in Canada.

And for someone who cried & complained about pro-net neutrality people attacking his family, Ajit Pai has been acting like a cunt ever since the vote has been taken.

Impaired

Registered Member
I am disgusted. People won't complain until they realize they are locked into a deal with ISP A who teams up with Streaming service B and then makes all other streaming services not work by throttling any stream not going to their partner.

This is how companies in this country operate. You think it is an accident you have ZERO choice over much of the country for broadband? It is collusion. It does not serve the consumer. Net Neutrality served the citizen and the consumer.

Another big business give-away.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to admit I am a little worried about how this will work out and who is going to end up paying for it. Right now I guess I'll have to wait and see since I have no other choice.