• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Ness in Brawl?

n65max

Registered Member
Ok, so I am getting pretty obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and have been keeping up with the updates on the Dojo site.

They recently added the moves list to Lucas, an Earthbound character:
Smash Bros. DOJO!!

They look really similar to the moves for Ness. Do you guys think that Ness will be announced later, or is Lucas replacing Ness in Brawl?

MegaMike

Registered Member
Hmm, I'm not sure. The moves look similar, but not quite the same. Plus, the article mentions Ness several times. I doubt Nintendo would take Ness out of the series, quite a few people would be angry about that. It seems to me it will be like Mario and Luigi. They have pretty similar moves, but they have a fair few differences between them.

dDave

V.I.P.
My guess would be that Ness is in the game, considering how popular Melee was they really can't take out any characters, as for Mario an Luigi, Luigi is probably slightly faster and has a weaker punch while Mario is a little bit slower and has more power in his punch, obviously their fire would be different colors if they did that again.

Hopefully they don't take out any characters...