TV Nero Wolfe

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Smelnick, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I've only ever been able to see the first episode of the first season of this show. He's a detective, right up there with Holmes I guess. But this one episode I saw has an amazingly intricate plot. Unless you're really into mystery/detective whodunnits, I don't know if you'd like it or not. I loved it. Lots of these type of shows, I can usually guess who did it half way through or 3/4's in. This show had me guessing the whole way through, and I was so far off the mark it was amazing. At the end of the episode, so many facts that they'd shown subtley and that I'd missed were made apparent, and I was shocked. Really makes Nero look like a genius. And he has an assistant as well. I really wish I could find this show, but I haven't fount anywhere to download it or buy it haha.

Anyone else ever heard of this show or seen it? It's really quite amazing.

2. twilitezone911

twilitezone911 Registered Member

i enjoyed watching "nero wolfe ", it was a fun show in 2001, it was hard to sell a audience, not people like that kind of detective show, it had a lot of style, but it was slow ! interest part of the show, that wolfe 's asst. played timothy hutton, his father was the late jim hutton, jim in 70's, played another detective, ellery queen ! both shows last for one season only !