• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nerf Wars gets HS students in trouble.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A gun battle between six high school seniors got the attention of police plenty fast.

It all stared when neighbors reported someone pointing a gun at a car one night earlier in the week.

High Schoolers’ Gun Battle Lands Them in Deep Trouble With Police, Administration ? But There’s Just One Tiny Problem | Video | TheBlaze.com
This is stupid, since this didn't happen at school why would the school even be involved. If you ask me its outside their jurisdiction if its not happening on school property or to and from school.

I can't believe a nerf gun would even look like a real gun. So I don't understand the call to police. People are getting way to jumpy. I also don't understand why they would get a citation for disorderly conduct, they were Nerf guns not real guns. They were just having fun.

Thoughts?