PC Games Neopets

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I've been playing it lately with my boyfriend for the mini games. It kills time. I love Meerca Chase.

Anyone ever play on neopets?
What's your favorite mini game?

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have an old, old account, lemme see if I can access it.

*attempts*

Holy shit! It's eight years old and still functioning!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I never understood Neopets when I joined as a small kid. I stopped playing after a day because I found it boring. I always tended to find most of those gimmick sites boring. Like Gaia lol.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I have an old, old account, lemme see if I can access it.

*attempts*

Holy shit! It's eight years old and still functioning!
That's awesome. All of my old ones were on my mom's email with my sisters and it won't retrieve passwords from emails with more than one account. Boo-who. My boyfriend wants np because he likes to battle. Dork, i know.

Playing some of these games on my crappy computer is hard though, so gr. Even Meerca Chase. :[

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh god, I used to visit this. Then I got older, grew bored of it, and went onto something else.

According to my pets age, I joined...over 6 years ago.

Funny thing is all four of my pets are dying of hunger and three of them have positive moods o_O

I've been playing it lately with my boyfriend for the mini games. It kills time. I love Meerca Chase.

Anyone ever play on neopets?
What's your favorite mini game?
I used to looove Neopets. I don't think I'll be able to get on my oldest account though :( But I do have one that I registered about a year after it (still that was probably around 4 years ago lol) which I might try...

I loved Meerca Chase too :D and the Ice Cream Factory one, and loads more but I can't remember their names anymore.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Yes, I have a Neopets account.

I visit once a week to feed him and stuff. I don't really play the mini games often, I stick to the wheels of mediocrity/excitement.

The only game I used to play often was the dubloon collecting game....was pretty cool.

The site is particularly cool because of the fact I've been a member since I was about 10, it's a childhood memory.