PC Games Neopets

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cait, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I've been playing it lately with my boyfriend for the mini games. It kills time. I love Meerca Chase.

Anyone ever play on neopets?
    What's your favorite mini game?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I have an old, old account, lemme see if I can access it.

*attempts*

Holy shit! It's eight years old and still functioning!

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I never understood Neopets when I joined as a small kid. I stopped playing after a day because I found it boring. I always tended to find most of those gimmick sites boring. Like Gaia lol.

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

That's awesome. All of my old ones were on my mom's email with my sisters and it won't retrieve passwords from emails with more than one account. Boo-who. My boyfriend wants np because he likes to battle. Dork, i know.

Playing some of these games on my crappy computer is hard though, so gr. Even Meerca Chase. :[

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Oh god, I used to visit this. Then I got older, grew bored of it, and went onto something else.

According to my pets age, I joined...over 6 years ago.

Funny thing is all four of my pets are dying of hunger and three of them have positive moods o_O

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I used to looove Neopets. I don't think I'll be able to get on my oldest account though :( But I do have one that I registered about a year after it (still that was probably around 4 years ago lol) which I might try...

I loved Meerca Chase too :D and the Ice Cream Factory one, and loads more but I can't remember their names anymore.

7. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, I have a Neopets account.

I visit once a week to feed him and stuff. I don't really play the mini games often, I stick to the wheels of mediocrity/excitement.

The only game I used to play often was the dubloon collecting game....was pretty cool.

The site is particularly cool because of the fact I've been a member since I was about 10, it's a childhood memory.

8. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to play that when I was little, but now I find it lame lol

9. MusicJ

MusicJ Registered Member

Yeah same, lol! It used to be like the big thing back then

10. Spoonweaver

Spoonweaver New Member

neopets is just a bad pokemon rip off. I suggest getting pokemon so you can at least suck a little less. But people who play pokemon still suck.