• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Merge?

• No- I am loyal to FC and couldn't abandon all it stands for! Ahhh Motherland!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- I have a mysterious brown substance on my nose.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other - Roar. Screw Corona, you have no rights!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

Eva_Unit01

Who is your most favorite charecter and your most hated charecter in evangelion and why? and what is your favorite episode or scene throughout the evangelion season?

Vegito728

Registered Member
My favorite is probably Shinji Sp? My least favorite is eva 2 the one with the red hair(Forgot name) because she gets really annoying way to fast lol.

E

Eva_Unit01

Red hair girl is asuka, i dont like her either, shes too selfish, but any way, your spelling on Shinji is correct =P

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I thought so. Ya she is way to annoying like the time she kissed Shinji she asked for it she’s has no right to complain lol.

E

Eva_Unit01

she told him to stop breathing while kissing her because it tickles, selfish woman =P

Sephy

Forum Drifter
This is my favorite anime of all time.

My favorite character is Rei. I hate Shinji.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I voted Rei. Though shinji would be in a close second.

And yes this is the greatest anime of all time.

A

Angel03

My favorite character is Misato because she is incredible and funny. She leads such a difficult life and yet is still able to enjoy life to the best of her ability. My least favorite character would have to be Rei. She is so strange and mysterious. Any epsiode with Misato and Kaji I would consider my favorite or even scenes where Shinji and Asuka are stuck working together.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

well evangelion definitely is a unique show, but it's way too complicated for my taste. it does a mind job on me everytime i watch it.