• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neil Young & Crazy Horse

wooly

I am the woolrus
Someone just told me they have a FREE ticket for me to Neil Young and Crazy Horse tonight! Very much looking forward to it :D

Saw Neil Young 5 years ago by himself. Put on a great show and definitely hadn't slowed down much over the years. Hopefully this time'll be no different! Delighted he's coming with crazy horse, definitely gonna be a lot heavier and grittier than the last concert I saw him.

Any other fans?

NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) - YouTube

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
right here, dude!

Rust Never Sleeps is one of my all time favorite albums.

I saw Neil (not with Crazy Horse, though, with Booker T. and the MGs) in 1993. Soundgarden and Blind Melon opened. It was an amazing show.

Have fun, wooly!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I think of Neil Young I think of that song Heart of Gold. Love that song. Hope you have a good time at the concert. Lucky, I'm jealous.