• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neil Gaiman = Thieving Weasel?

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I've long loved the Sandman series of comics/graphic-novels by the author Neil Gaiman, and felt his novel American Gods was pretty decent as well. So I was a little surprised when I heard the author was a, "pencil-necked little weasel who stole $45,000 from the state of Minnesota." That coming from House Majority Leader Matt Dean.

Seems Minnesota paid Gaiman for a speaking appearance he did for them, and as we all know, stealing involves receiving compensation for services rendered as per a prearranged agreement between two parties to make said exchange. You can look it up.

Gaiman's thieving aside, Matt Dean did end up apologizing to the author after his mom got angry with him for calling someone a name. What? That's exactly what happened, and it's not my fault. You can look that up too.

Source!

Source2

One of the two pictured above is a pencil-necked weasel.