• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neighbor’s Frozen Mother found in freezer

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A North Carolina woman who bought her neighbor’s used standalone freezer thought she got a steal for only $30. But upon opening it, her delight turned to shock when she discovered her neighbor’s mother dead and frozen solid inside.
Woman Finds Neighbor's Frozen Mother in $30 Used Freezer

You would have to be some kind of nut job to do this and they haven't caught her yet.

She waited three weeks to look in the freezer. No way I would have waited that long especially after them telling me not to. Would you?

EdgeHead

Registered Member
From the start, if the neighbor tells her "Don't open the freezer", it should've rung a bell. Hell, I wouldn't have bought it the minute he would've told me that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea the minute someone says don't look that should be a red flag telling you not to buy the freezer. That would tell you right off the bat something isn't right.

I wonder if she murdered her mom or she died of natural causes.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That's a hard question. You could say that she panicked for some odd reason and put her mom's body in the freezer. But even there, there must be an outside reason for her to sell the freezer with her mom's body inside. It's hardly something that you can forget about.