• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Neighbors From Hell

Dabs

Registered Member
I live in the city.
Close to a train track, close to the interstate.....but all that noise is nothing compared to the people who moved in across the street.
Damn, they have a very loud noisy truck....and they have a larger truck, it's diesel..I hate the sound of a diesel vehicle.
It's loud when it starts up, loud when it idles and even louder when the person drives off ~LoL~
They are in and out like they are pizza delivery people or something.
And they are constantly slamming doors.....doing crap in their yard.....taking stuff in and out of their truck, the back end, so they have to slam the tailgate shut quite a many times.
And this happens at midnight, and it just happened now, before 6 a.m.
They haven't even been there for 2 weeks and already I am disliking them :confused:
Anyone else have neighbors from hell??.....or maybe someplace close??

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
The people upstairs are the devil. I will dance when they're gone. Which is to say they better move out, because I sit around and fantasize about ways to spite them sometimes.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Thankfully, I've never had bad neighbours. My mom had a bad neighbour just shortly after I moved out the first time. Apparently, he would run all the engines on his vehicles all the time and had two rotweilers and they'd get out all the time and freak out my mom, and he'd just laugh and watch for awhile. She moved away as soon as possible. He was an ass.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm sure my neighbors are unlucky to have me as their neighbors. Our home is noisy, sometimes because of yelling, sometimes because of music/tv....and so on.

I have to say I like my neighbors but I'm sure they don't like me. lol.

Blueyes

Registered Member
It's time to let your alter ego come out and think of ways to perhaps annoy them lol Beyond that I haven't a clue. Luckily I don't have noisy neighbors at the present time but believe me I've had them in the past and those I'd gladly deal with verses the a-hole of a neighbor that used to be next to me who would keep tossing all his trash in my yard to which include literally trash, grass clipping, half eaten food. That last one came to almost blows because that was the last straw when the dogs started coming back in with shellfish and bones and crap.

Dabs

Registered Member
It's time to let your alter ego come out and think of ways to perhaps annoy them lol Beyond that I haven't a clue. Luckily I don't have noisy neighbors at the present time but believe me I've had them in the past and those I'd gladly deal with verses the a-hole of a neighbor that used to be next to me who would keep tossing all his trash in my yard to which include literally trash, grass clipping, half eaten food. That last one came to almost blows because that was the last straw when the dogs started coming back in with shellfish and bones and crap.

Ah!
The food part you mentioned, I have come across banana peels in my yard!
I end up going outside and throwing them away myself~
And loud, it's bad when somebody talks on their cell phone from at least 100 feet away and YOU can hear the conversation.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
My neighbors don't like me whatsoever. I like to have parties during the week because I work on the weekends. Our parties are typically quiet, but every now and then we start up chainsaws, lawn mowers, power washers, and ride the 4 wheelers around which typically the cops show up.

Dabs

Registered Member
The neighbors across the street from me, they just moved in, and already I wish they hadn't.
He fires up his loud ass truck every morning at 5 a.m.
Not that I'm asleep, but I'm sure some people are.
Then when he gets home of the evening, he is always outside tinkering on something, banging on this, whacking on that......damnit all to hell.....it's like he does this crap on purpose.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Wow! Some neighbors are just totally inconsiderate! We dont have neighbors, well, nobody close enough to hear. If we did they'd def hate me! :lol: I cant play my stereo loud enough and I'm always really noisy cause there's tons of stuff i like doing. We never have probs with banana peels in the yard, just whole dead banana trees, lol! I prolly needa find someplace to put those.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I can't hear my neighbors, but being in the suburbs, I know that nothing happens and it is pretty relaxed. No hell-ish neighbors for me!