• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Need Your Input..Please :)

NicoleR

I am just curious to see if there are any natural/organic/holistic/homeopathic etc type products that you use and swear by??

Shwa

V.I.P.
Which ones are you looking to use and why do you want to use them? Lose weight? Trim Your BOdy? Flush out toxins?

~Shwa

NicoleR

No I am thinking about opening a store at some point and time and I am curious to know what products are popular and why.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
While Holistic medicines are a popular trend but after doing research for various school products I find that few of them actually work and those that do are overly priced. It would be a good business, but by 2010, I'd be willing to bet the fad would be dead. You are better off opening an all organic store, or all natural store, such as the likes of Whole Foods but on a smaller scale.

welcome to General Forum