Need something Spooky and something Fiery

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It's getting close to Halloween and the new month and I gotta change walls. I was thinking of searching for a new one but then after reading a music thread I decided that I wanted to request one. I'm no picky person, but I do admire quality and this time I took the liberty or finding rendered pics, except one, of what I want^^;

I want a Vincent Wall, with the Bone Thugs N' Harmony Lyrics inserted in it. It's gotta be unique to impress me! Ok so here is the pic....

Oh and this one I want Mya's Fallen Lyrics on it with fire graphics on it.

If u find that what I am requesting is too hard then....freestyle it any way u plz whatever is comfortable with u is fine by me as long as I like it though, but I will take whatever anyone makes for me. Name ur price when ur done if u want.

If ya need the Lyrics then PM me if ur like >>;

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Actually two walls, but anyway...^^;

Whoa >>; Nice job Mr.B even though it's spooky and fiery....it doesn't even use the pics I specified for each. But just to be the nice person I am, u will see it in my signature during Halloween^^; Oh yeah I hope it to be the scariest one on the site, but still....gotta get my walls lol

M

mysticangel

i can't see the first pic...the vincent one...i only see the 2nd pic..

i know you wanted the lyrics...but they were kinda long...and i didn't feel like going through the lyics to see if i could shrink it a different way...so i just made the words small...i'll look over it again tomorrow...to see if i want to change anything 'bout the wall...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Their too long? Hmmm....then u can do something else with that side of the wall if ya want, I really don't mind what it looks like^^; By the way, I got a small screen for my main computer, so I need 800x600 resolutions >>; I'll use the bigger sizes for my laptop.

Ahh the powers of imageshack, tell meh if ya can see the render now:

M

mysticangel

yea i can see it now...i'll try working on it later...as for the lyrics...is there a particular phrase you like...if so i can use those phrase from the song...if not i'll just take some out and leave the rest...

second - the bone thugs n' harmony one...which song do you want...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
The Chorus then of Fallen, I like that part best anyway^^;

I want the Crossroads song, U can find what part u want out of the song to put into the wall. Yeah this is the one that's gotta be spooky and I think the Crossroads song fitted well with that theme >>;

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*looks at the date* Um...was those requests like too hard by anychance since it's been like 7 days or have u all forgotten about them >>; Freestyle if u wish on them, as long as I have some walls, I'm happy! Plus one is a present to someone^^;

M

mysticangel

looks different on my comp before uploading...i might give you a second version soon...

*edit*

added the 1024x768 version...like this one better though...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
The second verison is awesome! Except that the words are blurry and I can't read them >>; But besides that I adore it, but I don't mind if u make a second verisons of the two like u stated^^; I'll take anything ya give me, yesh, I am not a picky person I accept all and anything.