Need some personal help...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patienz, May 15, 2007.

1. Patienz

Patienz New Member

There's this girl i like very much she has a boyfriend but is currently living with my flatmates who are almost like family 2 me, she is friends with one of them. I dont know what 2 do. any suggestions?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well how well do you know her?

And second of all, if she has a boyfriend then you really can't make any moves yet anyway. If it works out between them then there's not much you can do, but, if they break up then you could talk to here after a month or so and see what she is thinking relationship-wise.

No good can come from breaking up the relationship though. My advice is try not to think about her as a future girlfriend because it sounds like the odds are against you at least right now. There's no reason to waste all your thoughts and time thinking about her when right now nothing can come of it.

3. Patienz

Patienz New Member

Yes i know this but the thing is she has shown some interest in me and also is having probs with her boyfriend, the realation between them is that she loves him and he really just sees her as a sex object as far as i can see and have been told

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It's a very tough situation, but you're better off letting her go. If she doesn't have the ability to let him go fi she feels that he is using her for more than sex, then there's something more to it than you don't know.

There's plenty more around, and there's no use in making a huge deal out of something that can avoided. Friends could be lost, feelings could be hurt, and asses may get kicked. Seriously, man, a girl isn't worth that kind of trouble. Let her go, and keep looking. You were really reaching for reasons to ask her, anyway, and it sounds like she was only showing slight interest anyway.

5. Ghost

Ghost Registered Member

Patienz... ask yourself why would you want this girl? If she's showing interest in you while she's with another guy, trust me... if she gets with you and when she's bored of you (which she will be eventually) she'll take interest in someone else and where will that leave you?
    With a mate who can't stand to look at you and saddled with a broken heart over a girl who couldn't be faithful if her life depended on it.

Do yourself a favor, go find someone that isn't attached.