Need some help here

Kinda an advice column here, but I'll get to the point.

I need alternatives of getting money, I already have a job and my paycheck comes on Tuesday and we get paid every 2 weeks but with school coming up I need more money for books, clothes, food and other purposes. Holding on to money here is kinda hard because something's always coming up i.e. helping pay the electric bills. So anyway got any legal ideas?

Keep in mind I'm only 20 and a full-time student so I'll only be getting about a third of what I make on full time work.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Have you tried to pick up a Sunday shift? Sundays are time in a half or more depending on where you work.

You can try to donate plasma (Good for extra cash). There isn't many ways to make mad cash with limited hours.

You might want to see about getting into event staffing, great pay for little work plus freebies out the ass.

Or you could look into bar backing or tending as a line of work while you are in school.

That's about all I got, sorry I didn't have the golden idea for ya.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Option 1- Sell plasma
Option 2- Sell crack
Option 3 - Get a stable of hoes and become a pimp
Option 4 - Apply for some grants or loans to help with the schooling expenses

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Depends on where you live it may be legal, and it was only thrown in for a little comic relief, I know for me personally if I am having a tough time with something a little laughter if not but for a brief moment makes things at least seem a little less dim.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Donate platelets... You get more money for them, but you can't donate them as often, but people don't think about donating them, and people like me need them lol! But it takes a whole lot longer than donating just blood.

SunflowerSmiley

Registered Member
I guess you could try some online work at home options. Some of them are frauds so you'll have to do some research, but if you already have a job there aren't really that many options for you :-/.
You could try waiting on tables; sometimes the tips are just as good as the paycheque. You could also sell things that you no longer need to friends or on eBay.

Kounela

Registered Member
If you're good in certain things you can give lessons or tutor.

You can change job to pick up a job that comes with tips if yours doesn't already

If you're good with computers, you can design websites or something

Offer to do yardwork for th elderly or other chores. (you could schedule this around your busy time)

Bliss

Sally Twit
You could get your old junk together and have a yard sale/put it on eBay.

You could get a weekend job.

You could win the lottery etc.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You could find a new job working overnights somewhere. Overnight usually pays more and you get into a good sleep/school/work schedule and still have time to do the things you want on your days off.