• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Need some advise please...

Addy01LL

He knows we are together, at the end of the night he said to me that they are just old friends (probably because it looked like i was about to kick off) but anyone can just say that cant they. I mean, if I was single and didn't know my girlfriend, but saw her and liked the look of what i see, I would make a move, as she looks like shes single too what with her body language etc, if you know what I mean.

monstertoad101

Registered Member
yeah, i know what you mean, but, you've just said that he does know you are together, so, i'm not sure, have you tried talking to her?

I understand that you often don't go out together, because, me and my boyfriend spend nights apart aswell, where we both go out with our own friends, but if she comes back with you every night then I don't see a problem.

You said in the original post that she asked if she could go back to his? I guess that would cause some suspicion, because, well, it's not what you normally do. I think you should talk to her

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Oh I dont know what to do, dumping her would be easier said than done, I want to be with her. Shes only ever like this on the odd night out, I know shes really close her with mates and some of them are guys who she refers to as being like her brother, and that they are just friends. I know she hasn't cheated on me, but to be honest im starting to think maybe she will, she sometimes makes me feel worthless.
Why on earth would you want to be with someone who makes you feel worthless? People who love, respect and care for you should not make you feel worthless inside.

She's keeping her "window of opportunity" open whether you think she's just like this on the odd night out or not. She's not as into you as you are her, that's for sure. I know for a fact that if she did feel the same way you did she would NEVER "blank" you when you guys were out and about nor would she want to go home with another guy(s) she met at the club and became so-called "freinds" with. That is not the way most of us females work. 9 x's out of 10 we give out / take numbers from other guys because there's a mutual attraction there and we want something to happen. Sounds like she's playing you for a fool.

Addy01LL

Yeah he knows we're together, pretty much all of her friends do. But yeah she wanted to go back with this other guy, as friends apparantly. Which I found odd, as we always go home together, and she had all her stuff at mine she needed in the morning for work etc, and also, I got quite worked up and upset about this on that night so decided I wanted to go home, so I went to get her and said we should go etc, and she said shes staying here and she will meet me back at mine, so to be honest I wonder if i did go home along and wait for her, if she would of went with the other guy instead.

Addy01LL

To be honest it was just that particular night where I felt worthless. Normally Im dead happy, and she makes me feel special and cared for, but that night just made me think twice. I do know that her and this guy have known each other for along time, longer than I have known her, and nothing happened with them before me. But she was out with a group of friends, but ended up spending pretty much the entire night out with this one guy, thats not normal right? And what about guys grinding against her on the dance floor? pffft

monstertoad101

Registered Member
I'm not sure, if she's making you feel this bad about the situation, I think that it's time that you talk to her and end the relationship, if she loved you that much, she wouldn't act like she is single. I feel that you need to be able to have a slight trust in her in order for you to carry on with the relationship, which is clear that you don't have.

I personally wouldn't get another guy's number when I was in a relationship, because I would feel like I was cheating on my boyfriend, just for getting the number, and would hate for him to do the same.

Another thing that you could do, which may be a tad childish, but would make her see how you feel. is to go out and put your arms around a girl etc, spend the whole just chatting to this girl, when your in the same bar as your girlfriend, don't acknowledge her, and just chat to this girl. When your girlfriend comes over to you at the end of the night, ask her if it's okay if you go home with this other girl instead, she'll likely say no, so text this girl all night, and say that you are old friends (childish I know, but will mak her see)

Addy01LL

Hmm I guess that all makes sense. Its hard, when we're together shes always saying how happy i make her, and we have lots of stuff planned for the future and things have been great untill now to be honest. Im meeting her today to talk about it, I know she will get annoyed with me. That maybe be childish, but yes would make her realise hopefully, yesterday I was talking to a female friend, just chatting, and my girlfriend started questioning me about it

monstertoad101

Registered Member
Then tell her all that, tell her she makes you happy to, but you hate seeing her let "guys grind up her" in bars. She probably will get annoyed yes, for not trusting her, but, hopefully, she will understand.

You should just tell her that it's just a friend, and that you are doing nothing other than what she was doing with that guy.

Does she see him a lot??

let us know how it goes

Addy01LL

Yeah I will tell her how happy she makes me, and how much she means to me, but also how I hate seeing what happened. No she never sees him, they just bumped into each other for the first time in ages, they dont meet up or anything. I dont want me and her to end, because up untll now everything has been pretty much perfect

monstertoad101

Registered Member
i see what you're saying, and, since they never see eachother, i guess that he isn't really a problem anymore, I know the events of that night hurt you, but, she never see's him, and she see's you every day, just be greatful that you've got her, and just hope that nothing happened that night, if it did, she probably regrets it, and it's over with now, because she doesn't see him.