Need some advice folks....

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
... what should I get to eat before work today? Was thinking taco bell but not so sure how thats going to agree with my guts.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Well, it's shit like breakfast tacos. And come on, what kind of commie, America hater doesn't like french toast.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Have you had a jalepeno melt yet? I love the crap out of way hot food though, but that one kicked my face in all over the place. Though they use way low quality jalepenos for it.
------
Sorry guys running out of time, I'm gonna go grab some blimpie then we can keep talking about food I should eat.

EDIT:

A footlong buffalo chicken sub, on zesty parmisian bread with jalepenos, banana peppers, pickles, mushrooms, 4 cucumbers, franks red hot and mustard.
------
Well, it's shit like breakfast tacos. And come on, what kind of commie, America hater doesn't like french toast.
me

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Taco Bell sounds wonderful right now.. but I am going to a bday party and we are getting chinese... so definitely taco bell.. Or a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendys

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
After reading that you thought Taco Bell would fuck with your gut and then reading what you ate, I have to call you an idiot.

:lol: