Need some advice folks....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Duke1985, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

... what should I get to eat before work today? Was thinking taco bell but not so sure how thats going to agree with my guts.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Taco Bells breakfast sucks. I say go with the french toast sticks at Burger King.

3. Duke1985

I don't eat breakfast food, wait a tick, taco bell does breakfast now?

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I dunno taco bell sounds good to me, some soft tacos with extra cheese.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Well, it's shit like breakfast tacos. And come on, what kind of commie, America hater doesn't like french toast.

6. Duke1985

Have you had a jalepeno melt yet? I love the crap out of way hot food though, but that one kicked my face in all over the place. Though they use way low quality jalepenos for it.
    ------
    Sorry guys running out of time, I'm gonna go grab some blimpie then we can keep talking about food I should eat.

EDIT:

A footlong buffalo chicken sub, on zesty parmisian bread with jalepenos, banana peppers, pickles, mushrooms, 4 cucumbers, franks red hot and mustard.
    ------
    me

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Taco Bell sounds wonderful right now.. but I am going to a bday party and we are getting chinese... so definitely taco bell.. Or a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendys

8. Duke1985

I have a theory that if Taco Bell delivered most of us would never leave our houses ever again.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

After reading that you thought Taco Bell would fuck with your gut and then reading what you ate, I have to call you an idiot.

:lol:

10. Duke1985

It was delicious in every way.