• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

need help

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
i have an idea for an auction but got hit by ebay because it involves a very small body part (for arguement lets say fingernail) that body parts cant be sold but I am sure there is a ebay loophole out there i can wiggle thru so any advise would be appreciated..

B "THP" M

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi pin it's me again. Well that all depends on the way that you word your auction, and what the item in question is . For the fingernail example you could try labeling it as one of a kind body sculpture for sale. Like I said it all depends on what the real part is. Private message me if you want to talk more on this .

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi pin it's me again . I wish you luck on this auction..If eBAY goes to pull your auction relist it as medical memorbilia . Or in science collectibles. Either of those might get through the radar. Anyway good luck ....