• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Need help with my posting spree...

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I should of gotten my 2nd award for posting spree but I never got it.

Is it just coz its slow at updating or did I actually mess up my posts and so I wont get it?

I should of got it on Friday if my calculations are correct...

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
It's not telling me that I have it....

:confused:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Oh, I was looking at the wrong stat. You're right, you don't! Brix, sort it out or I'll sort out your FACE!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What does your userCP stat say about it? (the bars and stuff)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Unless I'm reading this wrong, it looks like on May 17th you only posted one time. There's your spree award breaker. :shake:

What do you see for that date in your posts?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
What does your userCP stat say about it? (the bars and stuff)
The bar keeps jumping about and saying 0% one minute and 11% the next. At the moment it says 11%

Unless I'm reading this wrong, it looks like on May 17th you only posted one time. There's your spree award breaker. :shake:

What do you see for that date in your posts?
According to my posts I posted 3 times on the 17th of May.

Forum: School
17-05-2009, 12:31 Replies: 12
Who's Living Exam Hell Right Now?
Views: 84
Posted By Nixola
Yes I am in exam hell right now. I only...

Yes I am in exam hell right now.

I only have one exam, but if I don't pass I dont get into 2nd year and it's 3 hours long.

My revision is going well I guess, I didn't do any yesterday...

Forum: Everyday Life
17-05-2009, 01:14 Replies: 3
Transition Glasses, Worth It?
Views: 47
Posted By Nixola
I have never tried them, but my friend has them....

I have never tried them, but my friend has them. Every time she went outside they changed into sunglasses which is fair enough and is what they are supposed to do, but when she came inside it took...

Forum: Introductions / Welcome Center
17-05-2009, 01:09 Replies: 13
I am New Today 5/16/09
Views: 61
Posted By Nixola
Welcome to the forum. We have a wide range...

Welcome to the forum.

We have a wide range of topics here and we just improved our TV/Movies section recently. Hope you talk a look and enjoy.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
It will be that whole timezones thing again won't it? Someone else had that problem too with the stat.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
It will be that whole timezones thing again won't it? Someone else had that problem too with the stat.
I havent been in any other times zones for the duration of my posting spree. Just been posting in the same place.