• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Need Help...(Tech Talk)

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Well I have an organization, that hopes to be protectors of earth currently in the furture, and also its beginning to go worldwide already! And i need help in making these:

Cellphones that can actually WORK and have a system where it beeps when there is trouble or anything like that
Cameras(video recording camera)

so then if you can help than please post, thanx!

PS: I might recruit some people here

Blur

iPimp
please elaborate...first how would we, who live in other parts of the world, make physical devices for you. next, why do you need us to build phones and cameras, when you can buy them

Blur

iPimp
I dont think anyone here will be much help on this...unless there are optical and electrical engineers around :p

Ummmm I have a question.... I am creating a website and just for the hype I am making a trailer for the site. If my site isn't up yet can I still upload my trailer onto another site and how can I do that????

N

Nestor

SuperUltimateGohan said:
Ummmm I have a question.... I am creating a website and just for the hype I am making a trailer for the site. If my site isn't up yet can I still upload my trailer onto another site and how can I do that????
If you have a domain name purchased, you can simply upload your trailer to the site via FTP and then give your customers the referring url. As an example, here's a referring URL to a video clip of my guild playing around with Ragnaros in Molten Core, in World of Warcraft.

www.blacktriadstudios.com/rag.wmv

If you're creating a website off a "free" spot on the internet, like Freewebs, Tripod, Excite, or what have you, they might have different rules regarding hotlinking uploaded files and you should refer to them for support.

Also, if you're creating a website, the best way to do it is to purchase yourself a domain name. ;)