• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Need Help Saving Game: Superman Returns

Fianchettoer

I'm having difficulty saving my chapters on Superman Returns. I completed the Metallo chapter and even beat Bizarro after that, but in between each mission I kept trying to save and it wouldn't. So finally after a couple of hours playing I decided to quit, but it went to where it said it was only 20% completed. I had to start at the beginning of the Metallo chapter again. I was completely signed in and everything. Any ideas??

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Do you have a Core or Premium 360? If you have a Core, do you have a memory card or a hard drive?

1WayTicket2Hell

Need Help Saving Superman Returns

My saving problems are involving a pop-up box on my 360 saying cannot save on gamers profile and gives me 2 options, Retry save, and Continue Without Saving and it's my profile and i've even tried on a different profile and same thing happens after the completion reads 80% on the save box. :mad::confused:

HELP ME PLEASE.

Doc

V.I.P.
Do you have a Core or Premium 360? If you have a Core, do you have a memory card or a hard drive?

Answer the fucking question and I can help you.

Doc

V.I.P.
...yeah.. you should stay out of things if you want to make stupidly ignorant statements.

1. There are two versions of the 360. They are the Premium (or Pro) and Core (or Arcade). Premium comes with a hard drive, core doesn't. That means you can't save, at all, without buying a hard drive or memory card.
2. I was repeating myself and adding emphasis on the fact that his question would have been answered had he not ignored my questions to the OP.
3. So, I ask to both the OP (who probably won't be back) and the second guy: Do you have a Core or Premium 360? If you have a Core, do you have a memory card or a hard drive?

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
the second guy didnt say core so i was assuming he was reffering to premium.

i didnt pay attention to names till you pointed out that it was a differant person.