• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Need help remembering!

NotoriousBIV

Hey everyone, I have been trying to remember the name of this kids game I used to play. It was a windows 98 game that had a carousel on the front and a rabbit was one of the characters. It was an interactive game and the only thing I can remember about it is it had a quince in it. If anyone remembers the name, I would be greatly appreciative!

Falconer

Registered Member
I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but this list might help jog your memory if you can be bothered to skim through it all ;) Click here!

Good luck remembering or finding it! I hate niggling things like that, they really annoy me, so I wish you the best of luck tracking it down.

Vecoli

Registered Member
the game that instantly comes to mind for me is the reader rabbit series, although only 1 or 2 of those games featured a rabbit I think.

shadowchild

Registered Member
Yeah Reader Rabbit was the only other one I could think of! Hopefully you figure it out. I know what it's like trying to recall old video games. :lol:

NotoriousBIV

Thank you all so much!!! I have been so annoyed that I could not find out the name of this game for soo long! I really appreciate it! :D