• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Need help in finding a game

jay-jay

Back when I was younger I used to play a little game I was very fond of but now I do not know its name. Hope this rough description will help somebody remember the name :(

So, the game itself has a garden that is split in four quarters - you as a player get only one quarter and the other three are played by the computer (I'm not sure if it could be played in multiplayer since I only played it single). Within that quarter you received flowers (through cards i think) that you were supposed to match in a greater number to receive points.

Depending on the card you would receive you could end up having a fence, or a gopher attacking the computer's garden and stealing a flower (or plant) you needed. Aslo, you could get a card with a deer doing the same thing as a gopher. There were some bugs too that could have been rinsed off with certain garden products.

You could also have a solarium. You could end up receiving an unlucky card that sent you flood or too much sun.

I really hope somebody remembers the game :)

Thanks a lot!