• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games need help for wow

IMGOATY

I just downloaded the new patch and when its finished it shows this error:
The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe" could not be renamed to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.exe.Trash". (ConflictManager::ResolveConflicts/3)
To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

What shall i do? can it be becouse im running vista? i tried renaming the file but that didnt help.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
First off, learn how to format your posts.

Second, learn how to use a computer. Run WOW's repair program because it couldn't find the Uninstall file to replace it with a new one from the update. The new uninstall file is there, so just run their repair tool.