• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Anyone else enjoying this game? We have Black Edition for the PS2 and computer. I am much farther on the comp than on the PS2. I'm still not very far though because work and other things eat into my time.

I have a Supra as my main car and an RX-8 in case the other one gets impounded. What do you guys have?

Click to make bigger

F

FCXShogun

Yeah I have Most Wanted, good thing is the GFX is pretty good, they put supercars which you can modify and the storyline is a bit more interesting and perhaps longer. Well as for the gameplay, it isnt really hard I finished the game in less than a week, nothing really new when you challenge the next blacklist racer I mean the storyline here suck only a bit more harder challanges like races and milestone to be completed. Overall I got busted like for about 8 times I think and my favourite car is Lamborghini Gallardo actually after defeating Ming thats the car I used until Razor where I used the Carrera GT. I would rate it 7.5/10