Need Advice

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Shikimi_Farkash, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Okay so I was seeing this guy for a while and he broke my heart and acted like he was over me. But when I started to like another guy, he went up to him and said some weird stuff and then the guy wouldn't go anywhere near me. And the REALLY weird part is I still like the guy that broke my heart. I'm confused.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

ugh. get away from the first guy. he wouldn't fool and break your heart if he was into you for real.
    move on.

3. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

Thanks. I think I'll do that. Besides, the guy's kind of a mama's boy. He'll someday be a mad scientist in his mother's basement. And when that day comes, I'll be laughing.

4. Playboy-Girl

Playboy-Girl New Member

Dont even bothered with the first guy, hes just out to cause you problems!

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Obviously the first guy doesn't want to see you happy. He doesn't want you, but he doesn't want any other man having you.

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Definitely don't get involved with the first guy. However, you need to talk to one of the two guys (preferably the second guy) to find out what was said, and how to fix that situation.

If you do have to talk to the first guy to find out what happened, stay calm and polite. Avoid getting into a fight, even if he provokes you. It'll just make things worse.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

The first guy doesn't really like you still. Like others have said, he just doesn't want to see you happy.

I wouldn't even deal with the first guy anymore since anything he says will most likely be way off from the truth.

8. blackhorse

blackhorse Registered Member

hey!i think u trying to move on is the best idea.. umm if it were me i would probably confront the first guy and ask him what his problem was..but make sure that no matter what he says don get back with him..so not worth it yea

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't think the first guy simply doesn't want you to be happy. I mean it can be the case, though the first thing that comes to my mind is the mentality of someone who hasn't really realised the full impact of "losing" someone (because he probably knows you still like him even after he broke your heart), until another comes along that threatens his opportunity to have you whenever he wants you back.