• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Need a reason to eat more chocolate???

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Too bad I'm not a chocolate eater...now if they could just tell me pizza was healthy.....mmmmm.....pizza!!!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
I am not a chocolate eater either......I will come up with "Breaking News" just for you Angel....just give me a few days to contact the media...hahahhaha bahahahah

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Well keep me updated...you know I have no patience!!

TGirl

Registered Member
My hubby said JUST EAT THE PIZZA....he said he is the authority over pizza and he said it is very good for you.....he said unless you just get a cheese pizza...YUK!! But he said Pizza is very consistant with the Food group Pyramid....infact if you ate it every night you would never have to worry about not getting enough of everything........there is your milk product, protien (meats), the grains, Fruit (ask for pinapple, but remember Tomatoes is a fruit) and veggies...

Angel you are set!!!!

heheheheheh

Julie

Registered Member
Okay, see...now I'm gonna get myself in trouble. I been real happy lately cuz I lost most of the weight from when I was pregnant with Krissy.
Now you come in here tellin me I can have pizza & chocolate cake? Why can I feel the pounds trying to come back just thinkin about that stuff?

TGirl

Registered Member
Now make sure that Chocolate cake is DARK chocolate.....NOT MILK CHOCOLATE.....I REPEAT>>>>NOT MILK CHOCOLATE!!!!

I don't really like dark chocolate anyway so I guess AGAIN I will not eat what is good for me!!!

I totally understand your concern Julie.....Seems I only have to think of Fattening food and gain weight...it is always a nasty battle...which I still blame on my daughter.....Awwwwwwwww I remember being so pretty and thin ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Then I got PG and had my daughter....now she is pretty and thin and I have to starve myself everytime I turn around to loose a few pounds.....hahahahhaha I told my regular Doctor I stopped doing that so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

The cruise is coming up so fast WHAT DO I DO???????? uggggggggggg I guess full clothing out by the pool <sigh>

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ummm....Trina, I saw the the pics of you in the Vegas auction.....I'm thinkin' skimpy bikini...stop trying to fool us!
Tell hubby thanks, now I just need the guarantee I won't gain any weight if I eat it everyday, then I'm set for life!! Can you have him look into a reuben sandwich while your at it! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahah First of all....I don't think I could wear a skimpy Bikini even if I HAD THE BODY...which I don't .....please refer to your Ladies only thread (which I can not find now) but remember the pic of me in the bikini hahahaha that was me on a thin day hahahah Bahahahah OMg hahahahahah I feel skinny just thinking of that pic.....

I think Instead of the old thing about putting up pics of models on your fridge or pics of ourselves before we had kids to keep us from eating it would be more "sound mind" for us to put up pics like the big lady in the bikini to make us feel good about ourselves.....so we can reach for that extra treat hahahahahaha bahahahahaha

and Second, I will get Dave on the Reuben sandwich thing!!! hahahahah