• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games need a list of games

Heero_Yui

hi im new here and im looking for new games to play, types of games are mech mmo's, mmorpgs and mmorg. and im interested in the metaverse so if u can help me with this plz let me know asap

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, so I thought every type of game that you listed was the same.

Get Oblivion, it's your best choice right now.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Thats because it was the same list, World of Warcraft? I hear all the kids these days are playing it.

Heero_Yui

well i want to play something that free and personaly i dont like warcraft and i dont have the money to get oblivion

Heero_Yui

well cant get either cuz i have no money plus i hate Warcraft and cant play oblivion cuz i dont have anything to play it on or handle it and i need something thats free to play

WhiteLight

Well im no expert but if your looking for a FPS/RTS then go for Company of Heroes. Im playing that now and it awesome in all feilds.

What ever you choose HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D