Nebulizer to Donate... (pssst Forehead or Mod please read)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by iggyshotthebear, May 11, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Ok, yes I am new here. I was browsing through and found that a lil Angel needs a nebulizer.

I have a slightly used Pulmo-Aide Compressor/Nebulizer by DeVILBISS for him if his mother would like to have it. My son had a drowning accident (known as a near drowning survivor) when he was a year old and was clinically dead for a period of 5 minutes... Anyhow, we used the nebulizer for two weeks and my son is growing strong and just hit his fourth birthday. So if anyone can get me in touch with the person that needs it, I would be glad to pass on this gift.

Sterile masks and tubing can be purchased for VERY minimal charge through a medical supply in their area.

Forgot - its model number is: 5650D if you need it.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Her name is Mina on the boards here. I know she has received a lot of offers from people who want to donate a nebulizer, so I don't know what is going on with all of that. I know some other people here probably know. We will have to wait for them to reply to this. :)

Welcome btw! :D Make yourself at home!

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Welcome to Auction Sightings, iggyshotthebear.

Browse the forums, post a few, and have as much fun as you can.

4. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Thanks for the lightnin' fast responses :) I didn't have alot of time to read through threads to notice that some have already been offered. Just wanted to help out a lil.

*jumps into the boards and begins reading more in depth*

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the boards Iggyshotthebear enjoy your stay

Also andrew if you see this post its working now dont know what was up maybe had gremlins in my putor :lol:

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Thank you sooo much for the offer Iggy. We actualy have a model close to your here at home. We are trying to get a portable one so that he can get out and do some things. At this point he is pretty sick and can't even leave the house because of a lack on portable neb, got to be here to plug it in when he needs it.

I'm so glad that your little one is getting stronger. Things like that are sooo scarry!!

I can't wait to be able to get Quillan out of the house, to do the things that normal kids get to do... go to the park, the zoo, a movie, or even shopping!!

Your offer means soo much to us, and I want you to know that is is greatly appreciated!! (((HUGS)))

7. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

Awww that is so sweet of you to offer!!! I am so happy to see there is good people still around this world of ours! Children's hospitals are a great place to donate stuff like that too, there is always a poor single mom somewhere who simply cannot afford the machinery needed for a sick little one!

8. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Its always great to see people willing to help out one another. Its one of the best things about these forums. And to think we have only been open for 7 weeks

Welcome one again to the forums. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

9. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Welcome Iggy and as everyone else has said THANKS a bunch for you generous offer! I think we have become one big family here and we LOVE to welcome in new members!! I hope you enjoy your stay!!
    Jen