• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV NCIS franchise

willge87

Registered Member
I've watched NCIS off-and-on for about 4 or 5 years and only recently have I realized that it might be the most overrated show on television. It seems to me like none of the characters have developed over the years and the girl they brought in to replace Ziva is intolerable at times. Yet it continues to be the #1 drama on TV or something like that.

NCIS: Los Angeles is interesting, but I find myself taking over/under bets with myself on the kill count. It makes Miami Vice look tame by comparison.

I haven't watched the new one with Scott Bakula yet.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
New Orleans takes the most horrible actor in the Fast and Furious franchise as one of their leads... and the guy hasn't changed his acting one single ounce since then. :lol:

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
NCIS the original is still one of the top tier programs out there, NCIS:LA.... I guess it's decent, I don't care for Chris O'Donnell, NCIS: New Orleans..... no.... just no

Baz

I can just about stand to watch NCIS:LA but the rest hell no. The wife is big on American crime type shows so I end up seeing a lot of them. I do enjoy the way the characters bounce off eachother in LA, even LL Cool J is tolerable in it :lol:

willge87

Registered Member
Crypticshock said:
Original NCIS and NCIS:LA is all I can watch. LA mostly for the brunette :shock:
I like her too, I liked the brunette who used to be on the original. Cannot stand the blonde they brought into replace her.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
The blonde that replaced Ziva on NCIS? yeah I'm not a fan of her but the woman playing Ziva wanted to leave the show so sadly change happened. I'm just still amazed the woman playing Abby is like 47

willge87

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
The blonde that replaced Ziva on NCIS? yeah I'm not a fan of her but the woman playing Ziva wanted to leave the show so sadly change happened. I'm just still amazed the woman playing Abby is like 47
I know they had no choice to replace Ziva, but the person they chose to replace Ziva is the issue.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
When NCIS: LA first came out I used to watch it all the time. Always thought that Callen and Sam made a good team, and loved the addition of Deeks since he's witty and funny at the same time. Henrietta can be very annoying at times. That said, she plays her role perfectly.

But, I haven't watched it in about a year or two. Just lost interest. But, if I started watching again, I'm sure I would be entertained.

And, I agree, Kensie Byle is attractive.