• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 NCAA football 2008...

legalyzeit

i love the game so far but somehow i made all my players the same button on screen and in playbook. each guy is the a button when i look at the play. i still need to hit x to throw to x or rb to throw to rb but it reads as the a button. it makes the plays hard to read when u have to guess which guy is which button. so i wondered if anyone knew the solution to this problem. thanks.

Gwiz

Registered Member
I just ordered this game through amazon and I cant wait till I get it. I'm a big football fan and can't wait till foortball to start. NCAA 08 and Madden 08 is going to be great. In order to distinguish a different button for each player, go to controls and you can assign a button to each player.

legalyzeit

yea my buttons are set on default. only on screen is every receiver the same button (a). It went away for a day and now is magically back. very annoying cause i hit x for x reciever just on screen is read as (a). when i hit (a) it throws to the tight end. still each reciever is read as (a) so there are sometimes 6 or more (a)s running across the screen.

i just cleaned the disc real well and it went back to normal so idk.

Last edited:

Gwiz

Registered Member
Have you try saving it to your hard drive after you assign a button for wach player on your roster. That may work.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You should have gotten All Pro Football 2K8. It makes Madden and NCAA run away screaming at the glory that is Sega Sports.

legalyzeit

im sure its fun. all the 2k football games were great. i like ncaa 2008 because im a college football fan, and this game does a great job of replicating the team from the qb's down to the kickers along with team based playbooks. anyone who loves college football and /or follows a specific team will enjoy this game very much.

Gwiz

Registered Member
NCAA is a good game and I sure love their commericals and it seems like they are promoting it heavily. I could understand it as college football is getting bigger and bigger because I didnt get into it till several years back. They do however have to have a playoff format and I do believe one day it will happen. All Pro Football 2k8 is a better game and I do recommend it but it's jsut been overshadow by Ncaa 08.