• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ncaa 12

BigBob

Registered Member
Total hard-on for this game after the most recent features have been announced.

- Coaching Carousel
- Can now play as O-coordinator or D-coordinator and work your way up
- More in-depth custom conference
* Chance division names
* Actually ADD teams to a conference
* Change rivals
* Change bowl game requirements

YouTube - ‪NCAA Football 12: Dynasty Preview‬‏

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I haven't had a NCAA Football game since 2007, so I think this one is a safe bet for me to get. These dynasty changes are enough for me to be happy. The presentation changes are big, too!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Seems like they made some good changes to dynasty mode. I don't know if it's worth another $60 unless the gameplay is improved though.

BigBob

Registered Member
Seems like they made some good changes to dynasty mode. I don't know if it's worth another $60 unless the gameplay is improved though.
I'll find the video and post it later but they significantly improved zone. Now someone doesn't automatically stop at the edge of their zone. They follow the receiver/back/tight end until the other zone picks him up.

Timmy

Registered Member
I was bummed when they took out Lee Corso from the commentary. I always liked watched him on the early morning shows on ESPN. The commentary sounded all cookie cutter in '11 wonder if it's gonna be any different.

BigBob

Registered Member
I was bummed when they took out Lee Corso from the commentary. I always liked watched him on the early morning shows on ESPN. The commentary sounded all cookie cutter in '11 wonder if it's gonna be any different.
What bummed me out was in '11 when they took out him making the picks before the game. This year though they made strides in the gameplay department.

Timmy

Registered Member
What bummed me out was in '11 when they took out him making the picks before the game. This year though they made strides in the gameplay department.

I think it would be cool if they made their pre-game presentations more realistic just like it is on TV instead of just the voices you hear..but actually seeing everyone around the sports desk too.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think it would be cool if they made their pre-game presentations more realistic just like it is on TV instead of just the voices you hear..but actually seeing everyone around the sports desk too.
That would cost more than enough money that even EA has.

But, it is the only pre-game presentation part that EA hasn't included yet.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
You do realize it had it two years ago, right?
The faces and everything? I don't think so....

It always had the voices and the full ESPN package. (At least for the past year or two).