NBA teams seek clearance to sign Iranian

Discussion in 'NBA' started by bball4life, Aug 16, 2008.

1. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

NBA teams seek clearance to sign Iranian

I think he would be a nice addition to the NBA. I dont see why they don't want him in the NBA.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

He would have to file for citizenship first. It seems to be part of a trade embargo placed on Iran. It's nothing against that individual but the fact that he is an Iranian citizen at present.

That being said perhaps if he is able to file for citizenship pending a NBA career he will be able to be signed.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've heard this rumour, he impress a lot of scouts when the Iran National Team came to he United States to play against NBA teams. I believe this guy is talented and he's going to play for an NBA team really soon. It might take some time to get citizenship. But he should be a good addition to any teams in the NBA.

4. bball4life

I just hope that when/if he makes it to the NBA that he goes to a good team.

5. padd

padd Registered Member

If America can't take him send him to the Raptors

6. bball4life

i think he would fit nicely with the raptors

7. padd

padd Registered Member

the raptors are an international team.. they have players from Italy, Spain, USA, Canada, Puerto Rico.. now Iran.. they should be named the World Raptors. not Toronto.

8. Brallen

Brallen New Member

who would want this scrub?

3ppg/3rpg at a very best

after 5 years of pathetic play and being the joke of the locker room he takes an undignified exit from the nba and opens a car wash in sacramento

9. bball4life

what the hell are u talkin about?